hard luggage cases and tail bags

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I would like to buy your hard luggage side cases. Preferably with the mounting system included.

I need it for 2008 FZ6.

PS- I am also looking for a tail bag.

hey man u can try looking for used givi E21 side cases for cheap on ebay and buy the mount separate...sw motech racks r nice but expensive :(

Seems like Givi is pretty much the only option for hard cases, both side and top. I have been scouring the internet and can't find anything that doesn't require a "universal" mount that either looks like crap or requires extensive modifications. Save up and purchase the Givi with the bike-specific mount (approx. $700 total for base model stuff). That's what I plan on doing. Until then, I Put all my stuff in a dry-bag and use a Pac-Safe Bag Protector to secure my bag to the bike. Economical at only about $75 and secure to boot.

Bestem makes a top box that can fit on a givi top rack. That is what I use on mine. I've owned a givi yopubox on my previous bike. The Besteem box is the best value IMO. At the end of the day they're both plastic boxes.

thanks guys for the suggestions.

I have been checking out the marketplace here regularly for anybody selling their luggage cases. But to no avail. I have a trip coming up soon. Worst comes to worst I will just get soft cases from Nelson riggs or something equivalent.

I like the Kappa cases. I will look into them.

thanks

Back