Having Trouble With Site

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Having Trouble With Site??

Hey all anyone else seen this issue?.... I cant seem to find a problem on my end...

Having Trouble With Site
Just a quick heads up but I'm having some problems viewing the boards at present.
Every time I go to a board the current threads are not visible. There is a box to say it is displaying xx of yy threads from the beginning but there is nothing actually there.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Clear your browser cache and then revisit the site... I changed a couple of templates and if your browsers may be loading the old ones.... Let me know it you still have the problem after doing that.. If so I will revert back to the old templates...

Dennis

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Clear your browser cache and then revisit the site... I changed a couple of templates and if your browsers may be loading the old ones.... Let me know it you still have the problem after doing that.. If so I will revert back to the old templates...

Dennis

I tried that to no avail. I still cannot see the threads or start any threads.

Funky Larma

Reaction score
Visit site
Think you might have cracked it, just tried on a different machine and everything back to normal. I also found using a different browser sorted the problem, but I also solved my 'other' problem at the same time.

Cheers!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all anyone else seen this issue?.... I cant seem to find a problem on my end...

Having Trouble With Site
Just a quick heads up but I'm having some problems viewing the boards at present.
Every time I go to a board the current threads are not visible. There is a box to say it is displaying xx of yy threads from the beginning but there is nothing actually there.
No problems here mate.