Heavily modified 2009 FZ6 for sale!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody,

The time has come. Putting my heavily modified 2009 FZ6 up for sale. Just bought a '53 Chevy and unfortunately I can only have one toy at a time.

Pictures:

8604677996_49f298dc46.jpg

8582838527_f401a794f9.jpg

Description:

Low miles, new PR3's, PCIII with proper map, custom bi-xenon naked setup with halo, FZ1 bars, bar end mirrors, OURY grips, Leo Vince carbon fiber exhaust, belly pan, custom signals front and back, etc.

I've done a lot to this bike and have always kept it in perfect condition. Please do not ask me if I want to part it out; the answer is no. If you want to buy it and part it out, be my guest!

I am asking $5000 or best offer. Little wiggle room there but please don't come at me with $3500 thinking I'll take it. I'm located in NJ and will happily deliver the bike to you within reasonable mileage. Can also assist in shipping if you're not local.

Much thanks!

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
You call that heavily modified? Pffff

Blah

Hahahaha OK OK OK, I didn't weld on an R6 tail.

I say heavily modified because anywhere I rode the thing, nobody knew what kind of bike it was. Definitely doesn't look like a stock FZ6. Most people thought it was some type of Ducati hybrid.

If you know anyone who may want to buy it, tell them to hit me up!

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
let me see....a '53 Chevy (car) or freedom loving 100 horsepower motorcycle for a so called "toy?"

hmm, let me see. decisions, decisions

fellas what i think we have here is an OP who has gone plum loco Blah

only one thing to do now and that is to :ban: this....this..... FZ6 heretic!

oh no, i do NOT approve of sale. do you have another bike? you know bikes are small you could probably fit it in the trunk of the CHEVY (boo) :disapprove:

or at least find it a nice little corner in the garage :noworries:

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn sorry to hear you got a chevy. Ive got a 50 ford.

I love Shoeboxes. I was looking for a '49-'50 Shoebox for a LONG time. My problem with them is that I really only love them chopped right.

So, I started to hunt for a '53-'54 Chevy hardtop. Couldn't find one in decent shape. This '53 Chevy 150 came along and was the right deal, so I pulled the trigger.

And I don't plan on quitting riding. This is just a temporary thing. The next bike I get will more than likely be a cruiser so I can ride with the wife more comfortably.

I'll grab the miles ASAP. Was sent on travel for work and have only slept in my own bed 1 night in the past 2 weeks!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

Life is about to get very interesting. I'm relocating 3000 miles for work, and think it would be best to sell the bike before then instead of paying to ship it.

If anyone has an offer, nows the time.

Thanks.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the bike, but I have a weakness for Chevy's - got a pic? My dream is a 68/69 Chevelle or a 1960 Chev pick up!

:)

Car is up for sale as well. I put it on the auction site:

Chevrolet Bel Air 150 210 150 | eBay

Real estate is a premium in San Francisco (where I am headed), so the car has to go. The job offer far outweighed me tinkering on a hot rod right now.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Unless a solid offer comes through within the next 2 weeks, I'm going to ship the bike across the country and commute on it!

If someone can recommend a shipping company that can transport from NJ to San Francisco I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't really want to spend $1200 to ship a bike with a realistic value of $4000.

Thanks guys!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I put it up on Craigslist just to see if there was any interest, and someone immediately came by and bought it at a fair price. $4200 and I threw in the tailbag and the Dowco cover I bought for it.

I had a great time with the FZ6, and hope the new owner loves it as much as I did!