Hello from Italy!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, good to see we have more europeans joining. Hope you find everything you're looking for and maybe share a few experiences as well.

mikorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Grazie a tutti!
Sono curioso di vedere le vostre modifiche sulla moto.
Io guido una Fz6-N Lava Red

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, but I wrote in Italian!!!
My Fz6 is 2004.
Welcome to the forum,
FZ6 is apparantley very popular in italy (according to UK bike press) is this true?

What happened last night with the Roma and United fans. I'm just looking for the Italy view of events.
Cheers
BTW I'm not a United fan.

Neil

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grazie a tutti!
Sono curioso di vedere le vostre modifiche sulla moto.
Io guido una Fz6-N Lava Red

Che bello qualcuno di Roma! Dove abiti a Roma? Quale zona? Conosco la citta molto bene perché sono stata molto spesso a Roma per studiare la lingua italiana e ho lavorato due mesi a Roma. E con la moto a Roma nel caotico traffico? Molte persone non ti capiscono quando scrivi in italiano ma per me non è un problema! Tanti saluti!
Anette

A short message from my colleague Anette. :D

Ciao

mikorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, in Italy FZ6 is very popular; the first popular bike in 2006 was Suzuki GSR, but at at he second place there was Fz6 and third the Hornet.

Last week there was a strike of transporters because of the cost of fuel in italy apparently the highest in europe.
So, the country was stopped; no fuel, no food!!!
Fortunately, an agreement was reached, but not the fuel price drops and transporters threaten new strikes.

Bye, Mirko

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, in Italy FZ6 is very popular; the first popular bike in 2006 was Suzuki GSR, but at at he second place there was Fz6 and third the Hornet.

Last week there was a strike of transporters because of the cost of fuel in italy apparently the highest in europe.
So, the country was stopped; no fuel, no food!!!
Fortunately, an agreement was reached, but not the fuel price drops and transporters threaten new strikes.

Bye, Mirko
Thats what I like to see, every one stick togeather for a common goal. Its the best way to effect a change IMO. Nice one.