Hello from NH

mbandit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from the Great North Woods of New Hampshire! We're Mike and Bec and we quit the rat race a couple of years ago to buy a small rider friendly motel in the White Mountains. We're avid riders and just purchased an 04 FZ6 for Becs new ride. Ridin season is just about here and after a seat shavin and some fresh rubber we'll be out and about. I rode the baby fizzer home from Bangor and as the previous owner of a 05 FZ1, I was impressed. Now my Tuono has a serious playmate.

Those are two sweet looking rides I especially like the blue rims on the Tuono :thumbup:Hope you guys get some warm weather soon

:welcome: from NH right back! :D Glad to have you here. :D Can you please PM me with details on the new business? Perhaps we can get a group up there and fill the place! :D Nice rides!

Thanks for the welcome. Bec will be seen in photos, but she's not the poster that I am. PM sent FZ1 in NH. Lets get together. Our place is 15 miles from the Auto Road and the great ridin starts at the end of the driveway....:rockon:

Hmmmm! Biker friendly.......Okay everyone were riding to Mike and Bec's place! :BLAA:
:welcome:to the forum!

Back