Hello from Singapore!

littlelamb

Reaction score
Visit site
Three questions:
1. Singapore is a relatively small country. Where and how far do you go when you ride? Wouldn't you cover the whole country quickly and still have many hours to take a long nap?
2. You must be a very good rider for your height and can keep the bike upright all the time when you are not moving. How do you overcome that in-seam challenge?
3. My brother lived in Singapore for 3 years and everytime he had to take his car out of garage, he had to pay a toll fee by sliding a pre-paid card into a box on his dash board. Do you have to do the same with your bike?
I hope you are not offended questions no. 1 and 2. Thanks

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
by littlelamb Three questions:
1. Singapore is a relatively small country. Where and how far do you go when you ride? Wouldn't you cover the whole country quickly and still have many hours to take a long nap?

Usually to and from work. But occasionally most of us ride long distance towards Malaysia, Thailand some even laos and vietnam over the weekends for touring.
and yes spore is small. east to west around 15-20mins on the highway. at 110km/h.

2. You must be a very good rider for your height and can keep the bike upright all the time when you are not moving. How do you overcome that in-seam challenge?

im 1.7m high. It's not very hard to keep the bike upright most of the time.

3. My brother lived in Singapore for 3 years and everytime he had to take his car out of garage, he had to pay a toll fee by sliding a pre-paid card into a box on his dash board. Do you have to do the same with your bike?
I hope you are not offended questions no. 1 and 2. Thanks

Yes we called em IU unit aka money drainer. But for my fazer 6 i devised a battery powered ones so I just bring it along if im going to pass these toll gantries.

impheatus81

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone in singapore riding fz6 08 have gear indicator ?

if have where did u place it at ?

was thinking of getting one but not sure where to place it at .

please advise me on this issue

thank you

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
can always try Mod of the Year. Clean Finish. N makes the cluster looks like it comes factory made with the gear indicator

eric76

Reaction score
Visit site
HIHI another rider from sg here, just got my FZ6s for one week and I should say it's really a good ride, much better from my previous Super Four.

Cheers to all