Hello from the Netherlands

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, joined the club December last yearbut haven't had the chance to introduce myself. So let this be the moment to do so.

I am 43 years old and i am living in the south part of the Netherlands in a place called Oss.

Last august I bought a new FZ6 Fazer S2 ABS in the colour red.

Today I passed the 14000 km mark. I drive it every day commuting and for fun. I am also member of the Dutch Fazer club (AFCN).

I hope to find a lot of nice moments on this forum with you guys... and girls of course.

Greetz,
Ton

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steve, I posted it earlier in the road smart thread but here it is again, the site from AFCN (All fazer club Nederland) index but be warned it's all double Dutch ;)

J

jsteinb95

Welcome to the family! Congrats on finally introducing yourself. ;) Enjoy the site!!! :thumbup:

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Dutch mountains? Cloggy you are right. Are there still people who haven't heard about the Dutch mountains? Been there last weekend.....and then I woke up.

No for mountains we have to drive for an hour or 2. Thats when we meet our neighbours. They have mountains. And thats were the fun begins.

Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes send to this flat country. Hope to hear from you again some day.:Sport: