Helmet: Scorpion EXO-700 MED Black with Photos

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
This is reposted with Photos, Admin if you would please delete the original post.

SOLD! Thanks Lowe

Up for sale is Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet with Engine Black Graphics, SIZE MED

$45 Shipped

Wore this helmet from Dec 2009 to March 2010. It fit too small so I replaced it with a large. I did approx. 1000 miles of winter riding with the helmet, it is in very good condition. One nice feature of the Scorpion helmets is you can remove the entire liner and clean it.

The only wear you will see is on the left side, underside Cheek pad where it seemed to attract the velcro of gloves when placed inside the helmet (and created some pils) (see last photo)

Original price was $229. Better to let it go cheap than to keep it unused in my garage any longer. Includes Scorpion storage bag. Comes with clear shield as pictured

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a crazy good deal! I've been using exo700 for several years.. it's a great lid. If I hadn't just gotten a new one for xmas I would've jumped on this deal.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow thats a crazy good price.. any reviews you could point me to.. I have a ex400 and wondered if the 700 would be a nice upgrade...

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Word has it that the Exo-700 has slightly better venting. To be honest I cannot tell the difference between the Exo-400 and the Exo-700. Also, I think the shell is made out of different material. One nice thing is all the faceshields you have for the 400 will fit the 700.

Edit: And for reviews, the internet standard is webbikeworld

bobvilla

Reaction score
Visit site
well crap...i didn't check the board i just checked my PM box...i just sent the money....????... the last message i got from you was to send the money

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
It's already been refunded. Please check paypal. Sorry this transaction did not work out.

No hard feelings, I hope