Help! Do you appreciate input from the forum?

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
The best motorbike forum for a reason - thanks to everyone especially the real motorheads here for sharing their knowledge with noobs like me! Blah

IAMJUSTIFYD

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't posted too much on this forum but I read a lot of threads and find out useful information! Thanks to all of you :cheer:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Newb remninder..... (some veterans too)

A pleasant nudge....

If you ask for help it's common courtesy to show some form of appreciation when people take time to help you! :thumbup:

I mean, Will you hold the door open for me every day if I'm DB and don't say thanks? I doubt it.. .. ..
-> It may be the electronic era where no-one actually speaks but that doesn't mean common courtesy should be thrown to wind...

Regards,
FI

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
The best motorbike forum for a reason - thanks to everyone especially the real motorheads here for sharing their knowledge with noobs like me! Blah
It's really funny actually. I'm a member at a bunch of computer forums (currently studying computer engineering), and the very first computer forum I joined turned out to be full of stand up guys and I still frequent the site today. I somehow managed to also pick the best motorcycle forum out there. It seems everyone here is a stand up rider who is just trying to help out other enthusiasts. I've never had a question ignored or swept aside, and I appreciate the help greatly!

Dry Martini

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Newb remninder..... (some veterans too)

A pleasant nudge....

If you ask for help it's common courtesy to show some form of appreciation when people take time to help you! :thumbup:

I mean, Will you hold the door open for me every day if I'm DB and don't say thanks? I doubt it.. .. ..
-> It may be the electronic era where no-one actually speaks but that doesn't mean common courtesy should be thrown to wind...

Regards,
FI

If I pose a question and someone answers it, I will reply with a "thank you". I find the thanks button to be a bit lazy.

This space intentionally left blank.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Newb remninder..... (some veterans too)

This just seems like one big thanks whoring session lol jk. Anyways, if its a thread I start everyone gets a thanks.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Newb reminder..... (some veterans too)

This just seems like one big thanks whoring session lol jk. Anyways, if its a thread I start everyone gets a thanks.

^^ yep!
picture.php
^^ haha!

Thanks for the laugh! :thumbup: