Hey Guys

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, what a blast from the past for me. Came across the site after doing a FZ6 search, this site use to be a huge part of my life, but life happened and I a strayed away for many years. I see a lot of friends are still here and active. I miss the rides, meets and just the general comrodery the site provides. I still have the FZ6 and am in the process of doing some maintenance that is well overdue. Anyway just wanted to say hi!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG!!!!! Hey Ant! I'm hoping you remember me.....how have you been?
There's still a few of us die hard fans here...most of us don't have the FZ6 anymore, but it's the "family" that keeps us hanging around.
It's really good to see you pop back in again.... :rockon:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I might not post often but I log in each and every day to read what goes on in the FZ6 world that might be relevent to me as I still have the "wasp"

good to see you back in the fold, Ant

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't signed into the site in years, took me a few minutes to even remember my login credentials. I came across a couple links from here while doing some simple searches about the FZ6. That brought back so many memory's of FZ6 meets at deals gap, Mt Washington and the Bag that traveled the US. Forgot what that was called, pony express comes to mind.

Kids are away at college so I'm dusting off some old toys. The FZ6 has been neglected for a few year so I have some upgrades and maint planned.

-Oil change
-Replace fork oil and Fork seals
-Brake fluid change
-plug change
-Air filter
-Leo Vince Exhaust
-Cable lube
-New Battery
-New chain
-New tires
New-Top Sellerie seat cover

A small fortune, but has to be done. Bike is right around 10,000 miles, but has sat for many years. I drained the tank years ago and just filled it a couple weeks ago. It started right up with a jump, and ran great for the few miles I rode it. Time to get it road ready.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Ant! I don't remember you...... just kidding! :) 10,000 miles! That engine is still on break in. Get some new fuel and oil in it, rubber, check you lights and protective gear and hit the road!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
30hn1hc.jpg

Pony express pickup

[
4ki43r.jpg

Pony Express dropoff

Deals gap FZ6 meet #1
1761q9.jpg

34sryud.jpg

n56c1u.jpg

25gf0pt.jpg

j5zhb9.jpg

Mt Washington Site ride
wsn22s.jpg

54iyjo.jpg

10ehrba.jpg

ogi6op.jpg

2drrymr.jpg

avihis.jpg

1124jdt.jpg

mhr1cg.jpg

I have several hundred photos of group ridess from the site. If anyone who was with me wants photos please let me know I will share

Last edited: