Hey Wolfman.......want some spares !

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Man, that bike is s/mashed. Sad to see an fz6 that broken! Must of been a big get off! Frame, front wheel, forks, tank, and a whole lot more is totalled! Too hard basket i reckon, still if you bought it, you could send the motor away for a while, and go nuts on it.

The way i am going i will have heaps of spares soon anyway...fork springs, rear shock, exhaust & shroud, front discs, brake lines, mirrors, handle bars, sprockets, there aint much left on my little baby, that is stock...Today i was pricing wheels, rear sets, seat.

Thanks for the heads up anyway, i am crazy, but just not quite that crazy yet!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That thing sold for $1025 !!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty cheap i suppose...especially if you were looking for an engine!

Just looking behind me now, i have got brake disc's, fork springs, brake pad's, rear shock, mirrors, etc, etc....clattering up my office!

Lol....mod madness has created my own spare's shop!

:Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn close, will be ready later today....although without the Handle bar changeover, 14 tooth front sprocket, new indicators, and a couple of other surprises that i have in store....waiting for these items to come into shop still.

But TB's, Rear Shock, front Fork Mod's and New Wave Disc's will all be done....so hopefully i willk have a preliminary ride report real soon!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

solrak

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm the winner of that bike on ebay. Looks like i've got my work cut out for me but I like alittle challenge! Anyone got any parts they wanna sell me cheapish???

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm the winner of that bike on ebay. Looks like i've got my work cut out for me but I like alittle challenge! Anyone got any parts they wanna sell me cheapish???

Congrats on the bike purchase, and good luck with the rebuild!!! Post pics along the way!