Hi from France !

MoMo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody !

First I wish you all a happy new year !

I'm Mathieu and I'm 22.
I ride my fz6 since 2010 mai with about 14000km and I really love it !

I enjoy to enter in this international community ! I saw a lot of mods and notices / advices.

See you on the road =)

Hi and welcome to THE FZ6 forum, there are some brilliant people and mods on here,
If you have any ideas bring them on. The French do some excellent motorcycle products please share them with us.

:welcome: to the forum momo :thumbup: there's some good stuff to be found on here. I hear that France is a very biker friendly country :rockon:. It's great to hear any local news or information about local products. Have fun and ride safely :Sport:

Thanks to all of you !

Indeed there are a lot of biker in France.

Last summer I did a road trip through France with some friends. A lot of fun and corner (not sur it's the good word : /)
Here are links to google maps :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

About 3000kms (1900miles) in 5 or 6 days.

I'm also member of a french forum of fz6 community. We did some road trip to Normandie or Jura.

Here a photo of my road trip with my full stock fz6.

Coming soon a tail light and in next month some Devil exhaust :cheer:
I'll post other pics when I'll get my stuff ;)

Hum not full stock, after my crash I got a fz1 handlebar and saw some pictures from this forum !

I really love it :cheer:

:p

Like I said, I did some mods :

Led for headlight.
New rear light and smoke signals.
I also have the last airbag system from Bering without any cable. There's three parts wich calculate and send informations to the vest. (You can see one on the fork and an another one on the bar. Last one is hidden)

Here are pictures !

Hey !

Some new pictures took today after having cleaning my ride !

Coming soon the new leovince lv one ! :cheer: I ordered it yesterday :D

See ya :)

After almost one year with original exhaust, it's just a gift for my ears :)
They sound like hell, even with db-killer.

Hey Mathieu !!

Keep an eye out for 2 of our forum members Wavex (David) and Cali rider(John) roaming around Europe. David is originally from France. It is sometimes a small world...:D

Back