Hi Guys

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My name is Seth. Im from Johnstown PA. I am 18. I just graduated high school. I did my basic last summer and im doing AIT this summer from August 5th till November 1st. I Drill with the army reserves in Cumberland Maryland. I Love to ride my 75 sportster but needed something new :D so i bought an 2008 FZ6. Im waiting on the loan but should have it by wednesday or maybe tuesday :D. I just wanted to say you have a very well set up and very helpful site here. Just google'ing questions about the FZ6 almost always brought me here. So please keep up the awesome hints and mods :D.

Thanks again, and i hope to make some new friends that could possibly go riding :D.

Peace
Twitch

Welcome Twitch! Congrats on the bike!

And... Thanks for serving :america: !!!

Hey Seth, awesome name :rockon: (my son's name is Seth)

Glad you found the site. Congrats on your purchase and ride safe! :thumbup:

New member, old rider. I bought my red '06 FZ6 with 2349 miles on it a month ago. I'm having a blast on it. So, be safe and watch out for the other drivers on the road.

Last edited:
Seth, let me start by saying thank you for you service, what is your M.O.S.? Congrats on the purchase, have fun and stay safe!

Seth, you going to Thunder in the Valley June 28th? I'm pretty sure I'll be there weather permitting. I'm coming from east central Ohio and it should be about a 2 hour ride. Let me know and we'll meet up. Anyone else in the forum coming? It's called Thunder in the Valley and it's located in Johnstown Pa. This will be my first time going so I can't really give a lot of details, but there are a couple of guys I work with that go there every year and they have a good time.

Sounds Good to me bro :D. My M.O.S. is 31 Bravo or military police. Im training to hopefully become a DEA agent :D. And yes, im going to thunder in the valley. ill P.M. u my #

Hi Seth welcome and congratulations on your graduations and your new FZ!

MP is a great MOS. I worked for 89th MP BDE in Iraq doing SECFOR and PTT with them. Very good BDE.

Have fun at AIT, now give me 20 Soldier!

Back