How about 200 MPH on a turbo 'BUSA bike

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool vid but busas are so damn ugly. Check out this 99 turbo r1.
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-ppGiwc0wQ"]YouTube - yamaha R1 TURBO![/ame]

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool vid but busas are so damn ugly. Check out this 99 turbo r1.
YouTube - yamaha R1 TURBO!

Awesome, but that speedometer is Km/H he was going 220 Km/H which equates to about 137 MPH. While I love the R1s; the Hayabusa was faster. The funny thing is that I know where exactly this video was filmed. Berlin, Germany - Szczecin, Poland Border. There is a nice 2 lane strip between the 2 cities. At the end looks like the license plate change to Polish plates- which supports my observation.;)

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, but that speedometer is Km/H he was going 220 Km/H which equates to about 137 MPH. While I love the R1s; the Hayabusa was faster. The funny thing is that I know where exactly this video was filmed. Berlin, Germany - Szczecin, Poland Border. There is a nice 2 lane strip between the 2 cities. At the end looks like the license plate change to Polish plates- which supports my observation.;)

I know he wasnt doing 200mph but that r1's tire didnt like the ground lol.:thumbup:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Notice that when the Yamaha's going 137mph, the blue car in front is going the same speed. I think they've monkeyed with the spedometer, or else that is one fast hatchback.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Notice that when the Yamaha's going 137mph, the blue car in front is going the same speed. I think they've monkeyed with the spedometer, or else that is one fast hatchback.

I did not know hatchbacks have turbos now adays ;-)