How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200

bought a 2006 red fz6 in april of 2008. got it for $5200 total cash. canadian. only 2900km on it!!!

smoking hot deal. guy was desperate to sell.

$5877.61 Out the door from Honda East in Toledo. It was a leftover 2008 model bought in March of 2009. If you're looking for a new bike and you're close enough to Ohio to make the trip, they buy alot of leftover bikes. Email Scott Johnson with your ZIP code and he'll give you a hassle free OTD price. We setup everything over email, then I drove out and picked it up. I wasn't at the dealership more than 45 minutes. Awesome dealership.

I bought my FZ6 back in '08, I believe the month was March.

It is a blue 2007 model, had approx. 7300 highway miles put there from a middle-aged rider (original owner) who toured CO, NC, etc... Well taken care of, he had already changed the oil 3 times since he bought it. Came w/ GIVI V46 top case and mount, stock and touring windscreen, stock seat and Yamaha gel comfort seat, fender eliminator kit and original, 1 tooth smaller front sprocket and original... As well as Nelson soft side bags, tail bag, and mini tank bag.

Price paid: $4500 cash

'07 FZ6 7500k TBR exhaust (slight dents on the cans) with original exhaust and tank bag plus new uninstalled Battlax BT020s included - $5900 CND.

New '08 from Blackfoot Motorsports Calgary - $6987 OTD.

Used made more sense to be as I could go ahead and ride it rather than have to baby it for 5000k.

Bought a brand new 2007 Red carry over in November 0 miles for $4999 OTD. Out of state so didn't pay sales tax/registration until this month when I transferred the title.

I paid $4,500 for an 07 that had about 1800 miles. It was from an individual and he also gave me a Scorpion Helmet and a tank bag with the deal...:)

I just paid this week $6900 OTD for a brand new 09, but this does not include sales tax or registration which I do on my own at the RMV.

Back