How to Crash your Bike ,Then someone elses

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
this guy should not be on the road. seriously!

Edit:
I realized that it appears most of the time he's not on the road, though trying to be, which wasn't the intention of what I was saying. You all get what I mean.

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
He needs some serious work in the corners. Either increase lean angle (when safe), or slow the hell down. The first video was just plain stupid, but at least he was the only one in trouble. The second video should never have happened. He clearly isn't ready to ride on the road, and taking out another bike just makes it even worse. For his own safety, he's lucky it was a bike and not a cager. But very unlucky for the other biker. And then after he crashes, he's too busy checking out his own bike to go over to the other guy. If I inadvertently took someone else out, if I was A-Ok, then the first thing I would do is check on the other rider.

:spank: to that guy.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heck, in the first video he just runs out of his pretty straight lane?? WTF??

In #2, was there Ice on the road I missed?? The road was almost straight again..

In his favor, he'd be fun to watch on the track!!!

He needs to trade in what's left of the bike and get a small cage...

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When he took out the other biker, it sure looked like he steered, rather than countersteered! :eek:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky for us he has a camera and was senseless enough to post those clips... :thumbup:

But damn, lean or crash. Hmm tough choice! He needs gonad infusion! Blah

Druff

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope that dude lives nowhere near me!

Not just rookie mistakes but YOU SHOULD NOT RIDE mistakes.

He may... may... have slipped on the black tar line in the 2nd but it was wet and he should have been riding slower in HIS comfort zone. There's nothing heroic about riding fast when its wet, especially when you wreck another mans ride and bang him up too!

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be just as pissed off if some a$$hat on a bike hit me as I would if someone in a car did. Hope the guy he hits sues his arse and gets a new bike and his mortgage paid off. :spank:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
This is the best example of motorcycles are not for everyone! Anyone know him? I would like to give him my phone number so he can call me when he ride... I'll stay home.

Or he should move to Florida... won't crash going strait here. LOL

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heck, in the first video he just runs out of his pretty straight lane?? WTF??

In #2, was there Ice on the road I missed?? The road was almost straight again..

In his favor, he'd be fun to watch on the track!!!

He needs to trade in what's left of the bike and get a small cage...

Only if mounts his camera on the dash. (His nickname should be CRASH, but sooner or later his leathers will wear a little thin). He stated that the road was slippery...so that means go faster and grab more front brake! Right? :spank:

I hope that dude lives nowhere near me!

Not just rookie mistakes but YOU SHOULD NOT RIDE mistakes.

He may... may... have slipped on the black tar line in the 2nd but it was wet and he should have been riding slower in HIS comfort zone. There's nothing heroic about riding fast when its wet, especially when you wreck another mans ride and bang him up too!

I did not recognize the street signs and speed limits (50, is that 50 kmph with good conditions?) as being stateside and it looks like he is from Austria. So no worries, unless he vacations in the States. :thumbup:

Saw that too - definitely doesn't look like he's taken the BRC.

I thought their standards were much more stringent than here, unless he is not licensed. :don'tknow: