How will you spend your Tax Return?

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I got 6,600 back and I really want to get a fender eliminator, the lower crowl for the pipes, and the rear seat crowl. The rest is being added to my rainy day fund

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I got 6,600 back and I really want to get a fender eliminator, the lower crowl for the pipes, and the rear seat crowl. The rest is being added to my rainy day fund

Just for the sake of when you start searching for these parts...it's "cowl"...not "crowl". :thumbup:

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
What tax return? I worked too much overtime apparently and didn't get taxed enough. Even with quite a few writeoff's I still OWE money.

:spank:

I paid over 100,000 for higher education and am already being spanked even though every extra penny goes towards a ridiculous amount of student debt. I will have to twist my sorrows away in a few weeks when I insure the bike again (and I mean the throttle, not my joystick you perverts :p) :D

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Pfftt. Was done with the return by Feb. Got new tires, and a used Scorpion exhaust. Still waiting on my CA state return though! I'm sure it'll be an IOU.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
It's always been my thought that if I'm getting any substantial amount back then something is wrong. I would rather owe them then the other way around. Why should they hold on to my money interest free for a year? I could invest that money and make something with it. I just have to have a little restraint and put it somewhere where I won't spend it.

Maybe I'm wrong but it makes sense to me.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on my American brothers! Pay those taxes! 21 MILLION Illegal immigrants are counting on us! Muchos Gracias!

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
I did my taxes and got my refund in February. Bought a new washer and drier, new water heater, gave a HUGE chunck to my divorce attorney, and bought a crapload of ammo.

And before you ask, NO, those last two are NOT related.

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Carbon M4 Cans :rockon: TB Sync Tool:thumbup: The rest is going into house repairs and son's school fund.Still trying to talk the wife into a TS seat:rolleyes: she doesnt belive that it is mainly for her:spank:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the FZ6 :eek: :thumbup:

OK - at least $1700. . . yes, I let the gov use my money all year interest free. . . :thumbdown:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I did my taxes and got my refund in February. Bought a new washer and drier, new water heater, gave a HUGE chunck to my divorce attorney, and bought a crapload of ammo.

And before you ask, NO, those last two are NOT related.

How does one place 69 thanks on here for laughter?????

Oh BTW - sorry for your loss. . . Do know that I can relate! :(