I have joined the dark side!

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Did it as an an attachment, clicking on Insert Image icon brings up http offer...Are you heading out with the others today Stumbles? I think its the meet at Darlington Macca's routine..

Last edited:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
I know where you LIVE smartarse.....Don't make me come up there and bitchslap YOU...Actually, thats a GREAT idea, I've got 2 shopping trolleys FULL out the back...Worth 10 cents each now...WooHoo....I am gonna do some gardening and cut some rust out of the Uterus(W B Ute) today but would be KEEN again TOMMORROW....Although the cricket WILL be on...decisions, decisions

Last edited:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally you have given in, well this site is in for a shake up, another aussie to brighten the day, good on ya.:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to those who posted with both observations and hearty welcomes...!!!!! To Humperdinkel, I personally "LOVE " the Empty01 (That gag is for Mikey and Wolfman)..I have NEVER had a bike that seems to fit me so well which was one of the MAIN reasons for me buying it....The Torque is "Prodigious" and it takes NO TIME to get rocketing along....The bike loses out on TOP END power and to get those serious speeds you have to build it almost progressively due to such a low revving engine...Basically NO QUICK SHIFTING because you need to build the momentum...You have to remember that this is a bike that REDLINES at ONLY FIVE and a HALF THOUSAND REVS....Doing 160 in top only equates to THREE and a HALF THOUSAND REVS....It is hard to believe until you ride such a bike...It has certainly taken some adjustment from riding the TRX850

Nice review mate , you may have just convinced me to take one for a ride :thumbup:...As for the empty01 , i did make reference to that when it 1st appeared on here LOL......:thumbup: