i just want your opinion!!!

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Was that you riding your bike in the first video I saw? If it was, then you died like 4-5 times in the first minute itself (crossing the double yellow, if you didn't get why I said so). Did not watch the rest.

Well, that's my opinion anyways.

-Manas.

J

jsteinb95

And if you didn't die, do you know how many tickets you should've gotten?! A bit unsafe and dangerous.

Your lines were a bit sloppy too.

niben001

Reaction score
Visit site
:spank:
Holy cow dude. I watch a bit of the traffic video and wow:eek:, are you posting from the hospital? LOL Ahh, I'm speechless, but you might wanna get a metel platted armor suit or something if you continue to ride like that.:rolleyes:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Opinion of what ??

Video production quality = poor

Music = poor

Riding skills = none

Future Darwin award winner = yes

We've all seen a million squid videos...:(

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
1) At least the overtaking wasn't one inch from the oncomning traffic(still don't condone of the crossing of the double-yellow) :spank:
2) Nice to see you saved the hedgehog :thumbup:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Opinion of what ??

Video production quality = poor

Music = poor

Riding skills = none

Future Darwin award winner = yes

We've all seen a million squid videos...:(
Page colour scheme = manky! :p

Sorry dude. But it's gotta be said that people don't like videos that make bikers look like dicks who take dangerous risks. In the UK, double-lines in the middle of the road means don't overtake as it's too dangerous. I assume it's the same in the US.

I love to overtake cagers - but I do it on the straights or where I can see the entire road ahead and where there is space to do it safely. In fact, car drivers in the UK are really good about moving over for you. I'll post a video if I can find a camera that doesn't die with the vibes.

Thanks for the spirit in which the videos were shared - but unfortunately, the content is gonna cause controversy as it's a bit too dangerous for those around you!!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well there are worse thing's than death from a motorcycle crash......I know a guy who rides like that.I went out to get in m truck to go to work about 3 years ago and he came flying by my house at about 80mph tried to pass a school bus that turned left on him and crushed his pelvis.....his plumbing does'nt work right anymore.....he will never have any more children and has a bag strapped to his leg to catch his urine.

rjo3491

Missing The Fiz-Sometimes
Reaction score
Visit site
The mini-van that swerves to miss you might take out a young family. Before I'd send myself, wife and kids down an embankment, I'd hit you head on.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
1) why the sepia colour on the video, is that your windscreen? u riding a FZ6 or a Fazer?

2) what camera are you using, the wave effect is very annoying

3) your lines are kinda sloppy and you swerve too much

4) your overtaking is ok-ish since were talking about greece here. cant really judge your field of view by viewing the cameras field of view.

prosoxi file.

fazer600spGR

Reaction score
Visit site
1) why the sepia colour on the video, is that your windscreen? u riding a FZ6 or a Fazer?

2) what camera are you using, the wave effect is very annoying

3) your lines are kinda sloppy and you swerve too much

4) your overtaking is ok-ish since were talking about greece here. cant really judge your field of view by viewing the cameras field of view.

prosoxi file.
my lines is sloppy because i was not remember the road .the cam is just a mobile phone and the sepia is an effect from pc .

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
OPINION FOR VIDEO

Take a big wad of cotten and tape it against your microphone. It will prevent the wind noise. Turn the volume down to minimum on your microphone if you can.

Good choice in music! At least you got that right.

USE A WIDE ANGLE CONVERSION LENS!!! If you can't attach a wide angle conversion lens to your camera - you need a new camera altogether.

Use original color for your video. The contrast in color will make it look like you're going faster and add more realism. Only use greyscale footage for special conditions, usually involving a story or flashback.

Use more cuts and scene transitions, because a single camera angle can get boring after 5 minutes.

OPINION FOR DRIVING

DO NOT PASS CARS OVER A DOUBLE YELLOW!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD WHEN GOING UPHILL!!!

SLOW DOWN WHILE CLOSING IN ON A 4-WAY INTERSECTION!!

DON'T PUT TAGS IN YOUR VIDEO THAT IDENTIFY THE COPS!!

---Yes, I am literally screaming this stuff at you from my computer. Damn.

One last thing: if you insist on making more videos then spend at least an entire month planning them. Drive down the road at least 10 times, going the normal speed limit while obeying traffic laws, so that you can plan EXACTLY what you're going to do. It should take a long time to make ONE of these types of videos. You might even need to drive the route IMMEDIATELY before making a recorded run. Even people like "The Ghostrider" had spent nearly 2 months on planning for a single video. Even guys like WAVEX, who've ridden on roads a hundred times, have bailed their bikes on the same turns. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I do have one thing to say about double yellow! They are intended for cars..... There are many places here where I live in NY that you can safely pass on a fz6 over double yellow. There are also many places that used to be a passing zone that no longer are because people complained or built places....... I have passed on double yellow numerous times! If you can see and no one is coming and there is no possible place for the car you are passing to turn on you.... then go for it.... As far as your passing double yellow around curves.. That is just stupid!

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OPINION FOR VIDEO

Take a big wad of cotten and tape it against your microphone. It will prevent the wind noise. Turn the volume down to minimum on your microphone if you can.

Good choice in music! At least you got that right.

USE A WIDE ANGLE CONVERSION LENS!!! If you can't attach a wide angle conversion lens to your camera - you need a new camera altogether.

Use original color for your video. The contrast in color will make it look like you're going faster and add more realism. Only use greyscale footage for special conditions, usually involving a story or flashback.

Use more cuts and scene transitions, because a single camera angle can get boring after 5 minutes.

OPINION FOR DRIVING

DO NOT PASS CARS OVER A DOUBLE YELLOW!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD WHEN GOING UPHILL!!!

SLOW DOWN WHILE CLOSING IN ON A 4-WAY INTERSECTION!!

DON'T PUT TAGS IN YOUR VIDEO THAT IDENTIFY THE COPS!!

---Yes, I am literally screaming this stuff at you from my computer. Damn.

One last thing: if you insist on making more videos then spend at least an entire month planning them. Drive down the road at least 10 times, going the normal speed limit while obeying traffic laws, so that you can plan EXACTLY what you're going to do. It should take a long time to make ONE of these types of videos. You might even need to drive the route IMMEDIATELY before making a recorded run. Even people like "The Ghostrider" had spent nearly 2 months on planning for a single video. Even guys like WAVEX, who've ridden on roads a hundred times, have bailed their bikes on the same turns. It's only a matter of time.

um he said it is a mobile phone thus meaning cell phone if im not mistaken.....

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
unless you read any thread regarding top speed...

I'll have you know that ALL of those speed numbers were obtained on closed courses by professional riders wearing full safety gear...:Flip: lol jk. As for your video.....you ride like a real idiot man. I mean based on how you were taking your lines, your over-leaning in the corners causing you to swerve out of all of them, and the fact you were passing on corners on double yellow means your just looking to get yourself killed. I should know, considering I've buried three friends who rode or drove just like you do. Its clear that your experience level isn't up to snuff with the moves you were trying to pull, and as such you should probably take it easier until you are good enough to do that kind of riding. I'm not claiming to be the next Rossi or anything, but I'm also not posting up videos like this. On the upshot, I thought the music was good and the road you chose were both awesome for your video, and with a better camera/microphone setup coupled with some more experience, I think you could put out some quality footage in the future.

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I teach drivers ed to mostly teens and soon I hope motorcycle safety courses. this video is very scary. I hope that is not you, if it is man you got to change your driving habits FAST! PS....And I thought Friday the 13th was scary.:eek:

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
some really interesting overtaking on bends. The times your close to the yellow and leaning over on a left bend means your head is actually well over the yellow lines. Try doing that on a right bend and you will find yourself in a guard rail in no time.

Here in Aussie land the cars wont get out of your way or swerve to avoid you. Instead they purposely get in your way and without hesitation will take your head off if you stick it out too far.

What you do with your life is your own choice and considering your on the other side of the planet it wont affect me personnally if:
a. you kill yourself or
b. you kill others.

Thus I dont care enough to lecture you on riding safely and it seems that the audience so far already covered that quite well.

As for the video. Quality was bad, it seemed to go for ages and got very repetitive and boring.