I need the left mirror to an 07' FZ6

Vroom!Vroom!

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for the left hand side mirror to an 07' FZ6. Here's what happened to mine when I dropped my bike in the driveway:

09242010062.jpg

09242010063.jpg

I don't know if I need to replace the bracket as well, or if I just need the mirror and a new rivet to hold the mirror in place. Let me know what you think.

But anyways, If you have one for around $20-$30, reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks a lot.

hoston1765

Reaction score
Visit site
Same thing happened to me two weeks ago on an oil slick at an expressway rest area. Broke in the same pattern and I drilled and tapped it as a temp repair. Since I have to replace one I'm thinking about doing both, going with a different style that's less obtrusive.

Vroom!Vroom!

Reaction score
Visit site
Same thing happened to me two weeks ago on an oil slick at an expressway rest area. Broke in the same pattern and I drilled and tapped it as a temp repair. Since I have to replace one I'm thinking about doing both, going with a different style that's less obtrusive.
Yeah, I thought about going the aftermarket route also, but that's only if I can't get the stock mirror for the right price. Paying $60 for a mirror is BS.