Is this really Aussie gear? Any good?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah mate BGA is all Aussie made & ALL fantastic quality !!! I have had a pair of these Bikers Gear Australia for about 12 months now , worn daily & still look brand new :thumbup: I'm sure there are a few more Aussie out there using their gear that will comment but I have never heard a bad thing about them :rockon: :rockon:

Here is a link to their website for ya :D Bikers Gear Australia

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah mate BGA is all Aussie made & ALL fantastic quality !!! I have had a pair of these Bikers Gear Australia for about 12 months now , worn daily & still look brand new :thumbup: I'm sure there are a few more Aussie out there using their gear that will comment but I have never heard a bad thing about them :rockon: :rockon:

Here is a link to their website for ya :D Bikers Gear Australia
Cheers Dan,
I was hoping someone knew of them. I think I will get the jacket for my birthday. My other jacket is very worn now and has served me brilliantly. The new jacket has big shoes to fill.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How do the sizes fit? I usually buy a large as I like to be able to get a few layers on underneath.

Nelly:thumbup:

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
i always try stuff on in a bike shop then order online then you know it will fit - id an akito jacket in L but now ive an RST jacket and thats a 3Xl

Ben sIII

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bang for the buck their gear is great, i went through a car windshield in one of their jackets shoulder first and apart from scratches on the jacket where the glass cut it up it was all fine, i had no physical damage myself and it did what it was supposed to do. Though some of the stitching on the back let go on the accident, but nothing i was upset about all things considered.