I've gone over to the other side.....

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys/gals,

I finally sold my FZ-6...hard to sell toys right now. This is what followed me home.

A 2005 Kawasaki Z750s. These are "kind of rare" in that were only sold in USA for 2 years 05/06. It's basicall a naked Ninja with a sport-tour riding position. Like it?

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys/gals,

I finally sold my FZ-6...hard to sell toys right now. This is what followed me home.

A 2005 Kawasaki Z750s. These are "kind of rare" in that were only sold in USA for 2 years 05/06. It's basicall a naked Ninja with a sport-tour riding position. Like it?

Yes, I like it!
Congrats on the new toy...have fun & be safe!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool looking bike! I like the color!

I prefer the look of the FZ's frame and engine though...

Any specific reason why you swapped?

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool looking bike! I like the color!
Awesome, so how does it compare to the FZ6?

Any specific reason why you swapped?

FZ-6 is a nice bike, but found myself "working" to keep up with buddies and allways having to take the RPM over 8k to hit the power band. Plus with the Two-Brothers...felt like bike was always screaming. My buddy has a Z750, which is how came to know it, and the powerband is linear. This means that I have good torque/power from almost any gear. I also love the gold engine and pipes= different.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
You know I saw your "I'm selling my bike" threads and I was just about to ask you why are you doing it but that thread pretty much explains it all :D

Congrats, have fun and stay safe!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks an awful lot like an FZ-6, too, but I bet that two-stroke torque is nice!

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike, doesn't have plastic hanging all over it :thumbup: . As someone else said similar to our FZ wish you would have sold me the two bros. really cheap.:D

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice to have different.. and nothing wrong with a 750... do up a full review sometime.. oh and love the color :thumbup:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Very nice :thumbup:.

Get rid of that big ol' can and route an undertail and it almost looks like the FZ6 (minus the performance of course) :justkidding:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What? Traitor! It's ugly! Take it back! This is a joke right? You cannot be serious!

:justkidding: Congrats on the new ride! Rare is right! I've only EVER seen one in person. :rockon:

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys/gals,

IMO You'll be sorrrrry. :spank: