Just Bought an FZ6R

XTRAWLD

Reaction score
Visit site
I know, all the hollering I've been doing for the past month or so on this forum, I just went ahead tonight and took a look at a 2009 FZ6R.

I'll admit, I'm totally intimidated by the animal that is the FZ6. An R which is a little more tame to put it mildly, might just suit me a little better.

With that, here is my purchase:
FZ6R - City of Toronto Sport Touring Motorcycles For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

Not a scratch on her, she is beautiful.

I'll bring it home when the weather is better. The guy selling her was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better experience. This puts selling the Ninja to shame since that deal didn't have such a feel good feeling.

Thank you all for your support and thoughts and opinions. Looks like I have to sign up to the sister site now. You guys are just amazing on here, I hope the folks over there are just as warm.

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice bike:cheer:
I was looking at them back in Dec new
between that and the Kaw650
but then found a fz6 low miles at a good price
I know you'll be happy with it :thumbup:
It's not the bike or the destination it's to ride and to ride some more

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike!! And don't worry, we'll still let ya hang out here. :BLAA:

XTRAWLD

Reaction score
Visit site
The great thing about black, I can trim it in whatever color I want. The back shock is red (although barely visible) plus the sticker on the side. I'm a blue girl...so I'll have to think about how to trim it in blue with all the red hanging around! Thanks everyone!

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that will look good with blue trim.

post up some more pics when you have time, it is a great looking bike.