Just me, my lil fizzer, and a great road, on a lovely Sunday afternoon!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought i would share a video or two....once they are all uploaded, of a ride i had last weekend! No heroics, no crazy stuff, just a decent ride, on a well set up bike, on a lovely day....

Bike: 06/07 FZ6, naked, with all the good bits!
Rider: Old fat bugger, who loves the Twisties!

Anyway, hope you like....

Here's the vid's
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7GSOyLI2OU]Out having fun 01 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdrEnNpWIY&list=UUUEYeOUaBXA7hIY0sx71xBw&index=2&feature=plcp"]Having a damn fine day in the Twisties! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqiatnMCzc&list=UUUEYeOUaBXA7hIY0sx71xBw&index=1&feature=plcp"]Stalking the Kwaka! - YouTube[/ame]

:rockon:

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
re: Just me, my lil fizzer, and a great road, on a lovely Sunday afternoon!

Awesome vid Jamie...although, everytime I watch a video by you or Mikey, my initial reaction is "YIKES! He's on the wrong side of the road" lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Awesome vid Jamie...although, everytime I watch a video by you or Mikey, my initial reaction is "YIKES! He's on the wrong side of the road" lol

Which is funny, cause no matter how hard we go, we insist on staying on "our" side of the road! It aint a racetrack!

:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Nice ride Jamie! Bike sound great! :rockon:

If I ever ride there I'm going to have to put a big dayglo sticker on by wind screen to remind me to stay left! :tard:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nice ride Jamie! Bike sound great! :rockon:

If I ever ride there I'm going to have to put a big dayglo sticker on by wind screen to remind me to stay left! :tard:

And that's with the baffles in! Sounds insane with them out, but it's just too loud! Officer Dibble takes immediate exception, with baffles out!

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

For those that viewed the this thread earlier, i just added, the other 2 video's to the top post of this thread, from the day's ride.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Which is funny, cause no matter how hard we go, we insist on staying on "our" side of the road! It aint a racetrack!

If only so many others lived by that rule :spank: :spank: :spank:

Awesome videos Jamie , sounds great :thumbup: I really do need to get myself a GoPro..

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If only so many others lived by that rule :spank: :spank: :spank:

Awesome videos Jamie , sounds great :thumbup: I really do need to get myself a GoPro..

That ain't a go pro, that's a cheap $120 point and shoot camera that I fabricated a mount off the radiator for. Cost me nothing to make, works a treat!

Must say I was rather impressed with the quality of the video from such a cheap càmera.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
And that's with the baffles in! Sounds insane with them out, but it's just too loud! Officer Dibble takes immediate exception, with baffles out!

:eek:

baffles in ... whats that then ...:rolleyes:... sounds nice like that though ... :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
baffles in ... whats that then ...:rolleyes:... sounds nice like that though ... :thumbup:

Baffles = Db killers.

Here's a video of the bike with the Baffles out, at first, and then with baffles in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hBU6pQzSs&list=UUUEYeOUaBXA7hIY0sx71xBw&index=6&feature=plcp]FZ6 Shortened 2 Bros baffles in/baffles out. - YouTube[/ame]

Two Brothers Ti cans, shortened by 85mm, when the bike was turned into a Cafe racer type single seater. Cat removed, headers, and mid pipe, ceramic coated, inside and out.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice video!

BTW, I see poor Jess still has the laser - IT'S ALIVE.........

Nice to see 4 legged Jess again too

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice video!

BTW, I see poor Jess still has the laser - IT'S ALIVE.........

Nice to see 4 legged Jess again too

The exhaust video i posted, is about a year old now....The Laser is still alive, but up on the Farm! Her sister is going to learn to drive in it....Jess now has a nice, shiny 07 model Mazda 3.

The ride video's are new though....last weekend.