Kind of hard finding right!

Freemont

Reaction score
Visit site
First of all this is a f*king great forum. Thanks to all admins and not the least all members:rockon: Now for my question, when i replied on a thread or even started a thread what is the best way to check for answers/replies. Finding it hard to always remember what threads ive been reading and answered to. Is it a smooth way to see all this? I checked in my profile where u can see all the posts and threads u wrote in but i seem to miss some function where u can see who qouted me or answered? Thanks again for this great place:rockon:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
You can log in, click on QUICK LINKS on the right side (just under your name), then click on SUBSCRIBED THREADS. This will allow you to follow along with what other say about the threads that you have posted in. You can also choose to get email updates INSTANTLY on some threads (or all) if you like.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
You can also click "User CP" to the left. It will list any subscribed threads that have new posts in them.

You may need to do that (user cp) and go to "Manage Subscriptions". One of the forums I'm on doesn't default to "Subscribe to threads I post in." and I don't remember if this is that forum. Which ever it was, I kept missing posts that I expected replys on until I set that correctly.