Leo Vince Pipes Buy Now or What?

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been searching and posting in various sites in search of some good pipes and I just ran across brand new Leo Vince for under $450 including international shipping!. I was going to get Dominator or Deklevic and wait until my tax returns showed up but the sale on the Leos probably won't last that long. I might jump the gun and get these. Won't be able to put them on for another two months but I think it's worth it. What do you all think?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had Leos for almost 6 years. I am still very happy with them. Sound is very nice and you get db killers and cat eliminate - that's alot for the $ and $450 is a great price

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm happy to say with my Complusive eBay buying disorder, I put the order in it has completed. Oddly though after the transaction I saw a tax box which stated I would be charged 20% state tax when my state tax is only 6.25%. My payment has already been processed and finalized and yet no tax was added on. Is it possible they will charged me a second time just for it? I've never had that happen with any purchases before. If so I'll be paying another $90. Even still I think they are worth it.

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick question about these pipes. They come with the cat delete pipe and I'm aware there must be an O2 sensor somewhere on the bike. Would installing the cat delete pipe cause an issue with the O2 sensor or is it before the cat?

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been searching and posting in various sites in search of some good pipes and I just ran across brand new Leo Vince for under $450 including international shipping!. I was going to get Dominator or Deklevic and wait until my tax returns showed up but the sale on the Leos probably won't last that long. I might jump the gun and get these. Won't be able to put them on for another two months but I think it's worth it. What do you all think?

Can you please post the link for the sale..! One of my friend is looking to get rid of his stocks.
Thanks in advance.

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you please post the link for the sale..! One of my friend is looking to get rid of his stocks.
Thanks in advance.
I just looked like crazy to find it. The seller was moto.gb.distribution. I believe it was the last one sadly. It didn't say how many remaining, just that the sale was ending soon. I'm on mobile so it's hard to copy link especially when my ebay account refuses to sign in.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked like crazy to find it. The seller was moto.gb.distribution. I believe it was the last one sadly. It didn't say how many remaining, just that the sale was ending soon. I'm on mobile so it's hard to copy link especially when my ebay account refuses to sign in.

No worries, I'll keep looking for him.
Thank You

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Pipes have been delivered to my porch! I need to give this guy some credit and good shout out. For $12 the 15lb package was shipped out on the 25th and I received it today from the UK to Massachusetts. Never had anything ship that quick even in the states!! I'm at class sadly after a long day at work I still haven't seen them yet. Hope they are all intact!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats there YamahaKid... it will take about 1.5 hours to install if you take your time and no bolts are stuck. This will be one of the most enjoyable times you will spend modifying your bike. the anticipation.. and then the sound. you are going to love it. have fun

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
There is no O2 sensor on the S1 which is what you have. Even if you had an S2 it would be before the cat on the header pipes. Your fine, just install it and ride! Be prepared for a little popping on decel though but no worries as that is normal. You'll love the sound and getting rid of the boat anchor under your seat.

Last edited: