Leo Vince question

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
i found a guy selling a new in the box leo vince system, titanium cans and mid pipe. he sent me photos, its all wrapped up in original packaging and is unused (he moved up to an fz1, so he sold the fz6 before he had a chance to put it on that bike.)

my question is, its clearly labeled for an fz6 fazer 03-04. i have an 07. does anyone know with great accuracy that this system will fit my bike, with no modifications necessary?

the price is right. i am sure the sound is great. any help i would be much obliged.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Ok, this is a 'best guess', but I'm thinking that it should not be a problem for your 07. The FZ6 hasen't change in basic frame and function since 04 other than new body work and swingarm for 07. So things like exhaust should be the same, along with everything needed for mounting it (rear cowel and frame work).

Your best bet is to contact Leo Vince or a LV distributor and ask if this system will fit an 07. I had a quick look on the LV web site and they do have different part numbers for 06's and 07's (?).

Maybe double check with with your dealer/mechanic and see if they can confirm that it should fit.

Last edited:

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks friend. im just not sure where to check, unless it takes a phone call to leo vince international...much obliged for your feedback.

edit: i called the leo vince distributor here in richmond ca(lifornia) and they said as you say, all different part numbers, and therefore a different system.

if anyone wants or needs a new in the box ti non-conical-end leo vince system for usd $490, pm me and ill tell you the sellers email address.

Last edited: