Leo vince sbk evo II install

luqas

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to change my stock exhausts on leo vince, do I need to remove the cat or can i leave it there? How does the cat influence the proper work (sound:) of my leo's. I don't need any extra horsepower. Thank you for any suggestions.

I know that there is a cat eliminating pipe with the leo kit, however i'd like to know if there is any difference in sound quality after installing leo's with cat eliminating pipe in comparison to installing them without the cat elim. pipe leaving the cat on its place, thanks anyway

The thing is, the loe vince set fastens with springs. The stock system uses clamps. So if you keep the cat in, how are you going to fit the rest of the leo set, as they use springs? Can't fir spring if there is no hook on the stock pipe it connects to... I wanted to keep the cat in cos I care for the planet, but it would not work.

Cat eliminates some sound. Without it, it is about 30% louder.

The thing is, the loe vince set fastens with springs. The stock system uses clamps. So if you keep the cat in, how are you going to fit the rest of the leo set, as they use springs? Can't fir spring if there is no hook on the stock pipe it connects to... I wanted to keep the cat in cos I care for the planet, but it would not work.

Cat eliminates some sound. Without it, it is about 30% louder.

Also less back pressure and there is also an area where you might have a little different running mixture with out the CAT. Leaving the CAT in and doing some slip-ons usually doesn't require other adjustment to Air:Fuel mix...

Back