Links to FZ6N mods!

ZeroChuck

****in Chuck Norris
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i wasnt raggin on the international community just curious and when the time come to get some aftermarket parts i will do the best i can ;)

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Does That First Headlight Link for the FZ1N Headlight work for any year FZ6???

And do you have to buy the gauge cover separate?

Yes & Yes. :)

But I thought you were getting the Phantom headlight???

Last edited by a moderator:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking through the links in the OP and noticed that the site WDesign Onlineshop is much cheaper than the other providers.

They have the Anthrax headlight for 189 Euros which is now 257 US according to XE - Universal Currency Converter .

The Angry Guy Streetfighters: Streetfighter Motorcycle Parts has the same headlight for 555.00 US.

The other providers have similar prices as well.
So is this WDesign Onlineshop much cheaper, even though shipping is going to be a factor, or is something amiss here? Has anybody ordered from WDesign Onlineshop?

If it seems to good to be true then it usually is.

javahaxxor

Reaction score
Visit site
Philips XP Moto

for those of you who don't want Xenon or other mods for your headlight, but still hate the weak original headlight bulb, there's a new lightbulb from Philips called XP Moto, see HERE. They claim 80% more light and I'd say they don't exagerate. I get a much better low beam, and a superb high beam. at low beam I can actually see OK even with my mirror visor at night. Buy with confidence. Replacement took about 10 minutes and all I needed was a hexagonal key for unscrewing the 4 side screws in order to remove the headlight assembly

shawn66mcl

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new to the site and am looking for some help. I dinged up my front fairing and am using it as an excuse to upgrade to a new headlight assembly. I really like the FZ6N assembly because it's a stock looking piece. It also has the integrated turn signals which makes less work too. My only big concern is mirrors. I have an 08 FZ6 and the brake assembly and clutch lever don't have the mounting points for handle bar mirrors. Now my question is if it's worth going through the trouble of drilling and tapping the brake reservoir and buying the clutch from a catalog. I ask this because if I buy the new headlight and other bits, money will be a bit tight and I'm trying to do this conversion as cheaply but as nicely as possible. Any suggestions?