LNIB 8GB IPhone F/S only!!!!!!!!!

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, im selling a like new 8gb. This iphone has been amazing, and i need to sell it because i have a couple others. This is for sale only.

Pics upon request.

Comes with
-All original box/manual/charger/cable for computer.

Optional-
-Plastic case
-anti-glare screen protector(recommended)

Looking for $350 without the extra accessories.

Pm me please. Paypal is recommended. Thanks - Brian
:Sport:​

J

jsteinb95

damn.....I almost banned you. You made it look just like spam.

J

jsteinb95

How so? I posted the same in my other forums.... What did i do wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong. All I saw was Iphone and then I thought, BAN BAN BAN! LOL :noworries:

J

jsteinb95

Are you able to use your same provider? I've never bought a phone without go through my cell phone provider. AND.....why are you selling it so cheap?

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have at&t? If so yes, you do have to change your plan actually, but trust me its worth it. This phone is basically a laptop in your hand. I love it, its just i have another one... :) I am just in need of some $ so i can shine my fz6 up a bit! By the way the plan was pretty cheap...

W

wrightme43

Yeah man, I was about to ban you too. Then I check that you are a member in good standing.

J

jsteinb95

Do you have at&t? If so yes, you do have to change your plan actually, but trust me its worth it.
Yes I have AT&T. Change my plan??????? No way!!!!! I have 15,000 minutes. I've had the same plan for 8 1/2 years. The plans they have now are "rape me" plans.

That sucks....I would've bought it too. Oh well...thanks for the info. :thumbup:

EDIT: LMAO @ Steve!

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd ban you for saying you would ban me... so back at you sir.:)

Ya it's all because of apple, they want their own money. So you have to pay 20$ for the internet and all of that then you plan, i only pay 30$ a month. I have alot of min also and free unlimited texts/mobile to mobile min./internet.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
$350??? You mean $99. The new I-phone are just about to hit the shelves this week. The new and improved version which is much better and faster. The 8 gig phones start at $199, $299 for the 16 gig.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
$350??? You mean $99. The new I-phone are just about to hit the shelves this week. The new and improved version which is much better and faster. The 8 gig phones start at $199, $299 for the 16 gig.

Same thing, its called a software update, so its the same phone. The update is coming before the phone even comes out. So please don't hate on me.....

Nothing is really different, the g3 speed will be on this phone to.. plus it had accessories.

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same thing, its called a software update, so its the same phone. The update is coming before the phone even comes out. So please don't hate on me.....

Nothing is really different, the g3 speed will be on this phone to.. plus it had accessories.

ALMOST the same phone...the new one will have A-GPS as well as the 3G radio for twice as fast internet.

I have had an iPhone...took it back because it didn't support MS office or exchange. I have a tilt now and love it...TomTom on it is amazing!

But that all changes now with iPhone software 2.0 it should be pretty good.

My wife still has her iPhone, and I might have to give it another go...I do wish that they would offer A2DP for bluetooth though...(sorry to hijack the thread with a rant)

Ben

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks ben, its going to be real similar. I just went to the at&t store, they said it will stilll get those good upgrades from the new software. So its all good.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks ben, its going to be real similar. I just went to the at&t store, they said it will stilll get those good upgrades from the new software. So its all good.

Not the 3G though. The curent model only supports Edge network. Even after the 2.0 software.