Longest road trip?

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for people either to meet up with or maybe potentially let me catch some winks in their driveway. (Or if something breaks, have a safe harbor in which to fix things.)
I'm going just north of Milwaukee WI to San Diego CA in September and looking for friendly faces along the way. Any tips or stops along that way that are little gems would be cool and a good way to break up the miles. Once in San Diego, I plan on a few recoop days then head back north to mullholland because I'd never forgive myself if I went all the damn way there and didn't find the rnickeymouse corner.
Getting my ducks in a row now til then.
Thanks for input.
btw, maps says it's 2150 mi each way.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Posted about it a while back when everything was getting planned, but with all the coof nonsense going on, they just did a local thing. I'd still love to ride out there, perhaps when all the "peaceful protests" settle down it'd be a great trip.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for people either to meet up with or maybe potentially let me catch some winks in their driveway. (Or if something breaks, have a safe harbor in which to fix things.)
I'm going just north of Milwaukee WI to San Diego CA in September and looking for friendly faces along the way. Any tips or stops along that way that are little gems would be cool and a good way to break up the miles. Once in San Diego, I plan on a few recoop days then head back north to mullholland because I'd never forgive myself if I went all the damn way there and didn't find the rnickeymouse corner.
Getting my ducks in a row now til then.
Thanks for input.
btw, maps says it's 2150 mi each way.

In my opinion, having the wedding canceled is even a bette reason to make the road trip. Definitely must see between Wisconsin and San Diego. Montana/Wyoming Beartooth/Chief Joseph Highway, Yellowstone/Grand Teton, Spiral Highway in Lewiston Id, Rattlesnake Grade Wash/Oregon border. Columbia River Gorge I-84 into Portland and Oregon Coast hwy 101 down into California. Big Sur Hwy 101 down the PCH. San Diego - Vegas - Death Valley - Sierra Mountain- Yosemite into Lake Tahoe - Reno and head back East