LOS ANGELES, California

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Riders from the LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Unite!

I post to multiple forums including: Bruin Motorcycle Association (UCLA riding club), SoCalSV.org (I used to ride an SV), and HollywoodBikeNight.

I'm interested in getting a Los Angeles FZ crew going to show up to bike nights and just do general rides in the LA area.

Post a quick message if you are interested!! Maybe we can meet this week at HollywoodBikeNight. We can grab dinner at my house in Brentwood beforehand and ride as a group.

post post post!:welcome:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Bruin Bike Night 7/10/2008

Event Date:7/10/2008
Event Time:7:45pm
Event Place:
Behold!!! The first Bruin Bike Night. Be at the Gayley Chevron in Westwood (UCLA) by 8pm. Kick stands are going UP and we ROLL at 8pm. We will ride Sunset down to PCH, head north to Malibu Seafood and hopefully make it in time before it closes at 8:30 to eat dinner or get a snack (on bikes it should work).

From Malibu Seafood, there is the option for groups to split up to head north on PCH, head into the canyons, or head back home!

This is going to be a weekly bike night. Bring friends, snacks, water, whatever!!

**remember...kick stands go UP at 8pm, so be there at 7:45. There will be no exceptions. You have the route, so if you miss us, you know where we're going!