Lower fairing panels

Bullwinkle

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone ordered a set of these fairings or know someone that has? If so what did you think about the quality?

9650_1.JPG

Thanks
Bullwinkle

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine with the bike. I like the look of them but they only offer a small amount of protection and it can be a pain to check coolant.

Newly75

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just recently put them on my 06, and I love them, great fitment, easy to install, and I think they even look pretty good not paint matched, although they might be better if they were flat black like the rest of the frame work is, but the front fender and trim behind the upper fairing is a gloss black. Just my $0.02

Oh and I got them from ebay. Gotta love ebay.

husker

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just put a set on my 08 bike and they look really good. I'm very pleased with them.

The installation was a little more tricky than I thought it was going to be; to be honest, i thought changing the exhaust was a lot easier.

The panels are plastic and although they are fairly well engineered, there was quite a lot of cursing required to install them as the fit wasn't quite perfect. I had to un-torque then re-torque some of the bolts a few times and I wasn't expecting the drilling needed for the metal indicator light brackets - I needed to visit the tool shop for new drill bits - again!

I would definitely advise you take your time and a helper is pretty essential, especially for the final fitting. But they do look good...

Apollo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That lower on the 08 looks sweet. Do you have a link, location or phone # where you ordered it from??