M4 Exhaust Installed!

aj_fz6

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my new exhaust today and installed it. Only took me about an hour or so.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwcvV5bOQA[/ame]

Thanks to all the folks in the forum who have done this before! The install was a breeze.

Last edited:

dsm90awd

Reaction score
Visit site
Those cans look sweet like the 2Bros but sound much more reasonable in volume. Do they come with Db killers?

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. That's what I want to add to my FZ6. I won't be able to do it until next year. I want to do my suspension first then the exhaust. Did you have to add the power commander to make it run best? :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks

aj_fz6

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
They don't come with DB killers which I was a little concerned about at first. I was worried about them being too loud but I sat next to 2 cops in traffic today and neither of them even blinked an eye. It's still quieter than many of the Harleys you pass on the road.

I don't have a Power Commander...and don't really plan on getting one. I was really just looking for a better sound vs. a performance gain. I thought the M4s had the best looks/price/sound combination out there.

Last edited:

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
In the video they sound great but not all that much louder. Is that true? I really want a better sound but I think I'm in the minority in that I really don't want much more volume at all!

Thanks

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
All I have to say is...DEE-LISH-US!!!

I was waffling...and have always leaned toward the M4...but you've sealed the deal with that video, GREAT JOB!:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!