Malibu, Ca - 10/25 3:30pm

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
It was a great ride! I put on a 190 rear tire that I had gotten and it feels fine. I'll post in the tire section too.

Anyways, great weather (a little warm) but the tire lets me lean over a lot...enough that I wasn't comfortable riding in my jeans. Strange how you get to that point where jeans just don't cut it anymore...in the canyons.

Another thing for my personal taste: no IPOD in the canyon. Maybe it was just today, since I'll give it another try when I feel better, but I felt it was slightly distracting while in the corners. Random. We'll see next time.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Another thing for my personal taste: no IPOD in the canyon. Maybe it was just today, since I'll give it another try when I feel better, but I felt it was slightly distracting while in the corners. Random. We'll see next time.

I can understand some music on the highway, but definitely not in the canyons. The only music you need is that 600cc motor about 10krpm. You need to be concentrating during those rides, not rocking out to Rage Against the Machine.

Glad you made it back in one piece. I hope you weren't doing that ride alone. Always ride with a partner, you never know when you'll go down and need the help. Trust me, I recently experienced this first hand.