MCN Fantasy Road Race 2012 - Come join the fun!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's almost showtime for the 2012 season of MotoGP, WSBK and BSBK! In continuing the tradition of the past few years, we're playing the MCN Fantasy Road Race once again. We had good turnout last season...let's make this season bigger and better!

To sign up (it's free) and read about rules/gameplay, go here: MCN Fantasy Road Race 2012

*If you played last year, you will need to register a new team, but your username and password are still the same to log in*

There is a private league for the FZ6 forum members (FZ6 Legends) to compete with each other. After selecting your riders, it will give you an option to join an existing league and will ask you for a PIN number. For us:

FZ6 Legends League PIN: 202

The season kicks off with the WSBK Superpole on February 25th, 15:00 (GMT +10) at Phillip Island, Australia. Up until this point, you can make unlimited changes to your team.

For more info and fun stuff about each championship, check out:

British Super Bike
World Super Bike
MotoGP

Last edited:

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
I've registered again for this year. Can't wait to see Rossi and Crutchlow finish closer to the front !!

I'm off to Le Mans in May. Went last year too and it was one of the best tracks i've been to for the facillities and access around the track :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Team done.

Membership?????

Frigging Gp riders, overpriced. Had to pick crack pot riders in BSB. No way would I pick dude's running round on CRT bikes to save $$$$$

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Team done.

Membership?????

Frigging Gp riders, overpriced. Had to pick crack pot riders in BSB. No way would I pick dude's running round on CRT bikes to save $$$$$

Alright...you're in.

Same here...had to scrape the barrel for BSB.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Tell me about it :spank: I very nearly skipped on Casey just because of the $3 mill price tag :eek: Cant decide between Stefan or Alvaro for the second spot :(

WSBK without Yamaha is really an unknown :confused:

I am pretty happy with my BSB team considering the coin I had left , really wanted Mason though...

Are the CRT bikes going to have there own point system maybe ??

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Riders are too expensive this year, my BSB team looks well crap as a result...

Anyway, my entry awaits approval!

Can i make it 3 wins in 3 years....you bet!

Bring it!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
Team done.

Membership?????

Hopper is a sure bet to finish very high in WSBK, he's lighter than last year (had his finger took off) so that's an instant advantage ;)

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tell me about it :spank: I very nearly skipped on Casey just because of the $3 mill price tag :eek: Cant decide between Stefan or Alvaro for the second spot :(

WSBK without Yamaha is really an unknown :confused:

I am pretty happy with my BSB team considering the coin I had left , really wanted Mason though...

Are the CRT bikes going to have there own point system maybe ??

I went Alvaro. He will impress this year. Doesn't have that donkey of a Zuk to push so hard to look good anymore. He just has to ride :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cal wouldn't be a bad pick. I didn't pick him because Yamaha don't seem to give/lease Herve's squad anywhere near the spec of bike they deserve. Not saying Honda is perfect on this either, but they do seem to give/lease a bike thats much closer to the Repsol machine.

That's right, Gresini has the proto 1,000 (not sure if its full factory) for Alvaro & the other bike is a CRT with a Ten Kate tweaked Fireblade motor.