Meet my FZ6, Fiz.

I just received my Powermadd handguards today (black/black - ordered them from Dennis Kirk on Monday). They are excellent! No problems with the install (I used 'option 2' of the 4 methods they suggest - I also installed them with the mounting brackets OVER the clutch/brake levers).

Mine don't hit the stock levers either. I also don't have any issues with turning radius - although I have the SW-Motech 1" risers/barbacks (at turning lock they just touch the black plastic where it meets the windshield). I've also got a CalSci windshield, although I doubt that matters.

I'll try and post some pics soon. I haven't tried them out yet, but tomorrow promises to be another cold day, so I guess I'll get my chance!

Winter mode, krylon'd the shield a few months ago :thumbup:

IMG00128.jpg

Just finished installing my shad rack and top case.

I think the quality is just a step behind Givi but that still means really good. Also I think if you want a smaller case, the 37 just looks damn good. Better pics to follow.

Also added the SW up and back risers but damn i can't get these things tight enough - I can still move my bars :( WTF!

*edit* Found this post and while it took me forever to get it lined up, I reused the stock riser top and torqued the shat out of it and I'm good to go now.

*** Shameless plug - since I got the top case, my luggage locker bag is now back up for sale. Also I'm using my ATV muffs now and my powermadd hand guards are in the for sale forum - see my signature below for linkie ***

shad37.jpg

swrisers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back