Merry Christmas to all FZ6 forum members!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I see it's in the low 20's and high 30's you could ride with some better gear, nothing crazy but it is doable with not much hassle, if you don't plan on free way speeds even better. This suit/baklava and these guards could really help. What days are you guys coming to the show on? I'll be there on Saturday if you could would like a tour guide around downtown Seattle, Pike Place Market, Seattle Underground, Pioneer Square, the docks and a walk into the shopping areas can all be done in around 5 hours or less. If your interested let me know I'm off the 14th and 15th.
[/url]

At those temps we have ice/snow on the roads still. We were negative 4 not two weeks ago. I guess we are fair weather riders. We did go to the Yamaha dealer in town today. They had two new FZ-09's. Nice!! They weren't ready to let us test drive but got to sit on them. Got us dreaming of a nice long ride up into the Northwest next Summer including British Columbia. I bought some Tour Master lined textile pants. Nice and warm. Fit good and comfy. I can't wait to try them out this spring.

We are planning to go to the IMS on Saturday too. We fly in Friday about 1pm. That would be nice to have a tour. I haven't spent any time in Seattle since I was a kid. I think we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. We have a free night stay there. Got to work on that tonight.

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
At those temps we have ice/snow on the roads still. We were negative 4 not two weeks ago. I guess we are fair weather riders. We did go to the Yamaha dealer in town today. They had two new FZ-09's. Nice!! They weren't ready to let us test drive but got to sit on them. Got us dreaming of a nice long ride up into the Northwest next Summer including British Columbia. I bought some Tour Master lined textile pants. Nice and warm. Fit good and comfy. I can't wait to try them out this spring.

We are planning to go to the IMS on Saturday too. We fly in Friday about 1pm. That would be nice to have a tour. I haven't spent any time in Seattle since I was a kid. I think we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. We have a free night stay there. Got to work on that tonight.

PM me when the date gets near and we can set something up.