Minnesota Riders? Do any exist?

4BangenRange

Reaction score
Visit site
Anytime. I ran a bunch on Labor Day. :D

I have Saturday morning open this weekend. Any interest?

Sorry just getting back now. But yea i was busy saturday had a wedding in St.Paul was at. But anywho. I know this coming saturday me n a buddy and maybe his brother are riding up to Tomahawk, WI to have lunch with my parents who go there every year for the whole weekend. My parents wont have there bikes do to my mom tearing her ACL a few months ago and just finally getting surgery on it a few weeks ago. We aint going much for the rally just a quick ride there get some lunch and ride back. Got some stuff going on in my home town we all plan to go to around 2-3 in the after noon.

4BangenRange

Reaction score
Visit site
Theres a benefit ride/Dinner this coming satarday the 24th in Austin MN for one my friends I'm in a car club with. $10 dollers a motorcylce or $20 dollers a car/truck. I'll be going to and will have the bike as long as the weather stays as it says. Here a link to the facebook event thing for any who is interested.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody up for a nice brisk ride this Sunday? Take in some fall colors over in Wisconsin, grab lunch some place. Probably wouldn't leave real early since it will be chilly, nine or ten am departure.

4BangenRange

Reaction score
Visit site
Depends where you thinking to do for a ride. I could meet ya close to anywhere really. Says you are from the citys, I'm only about 2 hours from there taken I-94. Throw out some ideas what you are thinking. Anything should work really.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Depends where you thinking to do for a ride. I could meet ya close to anywhere really. Says you are from the citys, I'm only about 2 hours from there taken I-94. Throw out some ideas what you are thinking. Anything should work really.

Lets give the rest of the crew a few days to chime in and go from there. The better riding is closer to you anyway.

MystFerr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in this time, dependent on where the meet is. I live close to St. Cloud, MN There is a chance of rain on Sunday as well.

ChaosCrayons

Reaction score
Visit site
any idea where in Wisconsin you guys are going? I have Sunday off and could ride out to meet you and ride back as long as its near home. I live in La Crosse WI.

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody up for a nice brisk ride this Sunday? Take in some fall colors over in Wisconsin, grab lunch some place. Probably wouldn't leave real early since it will be chilly, nine or ten am departure.

Damn! I will be on a plane headed to Orlando, otherwise I would join.

Ride safe and have fun peeps

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
I am unsure if I'll be back from Grand Marais on Saturday, but if I am, I'll head wherever you guys decide Sunday morning.

I'd suggest Alma or Stockholm, if it was me.

4BangenRange

Reaction score
Visit site
Either or sound good to me. Alma is nice I use to live down there during a summer a few years ago working for Riverland Energy Coop. So i know all the roads desent down there :/ Cant remember the good ones tho..

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't take it any longer, 50 degrees is too much for me to take.

Had to go riding today. :)

IMGP8302edited-1-XL.jpg

IMGP8290edited-1-XL.jpg

There was one shady stretch of gravel that was actually just glare ice.

IMGP8296edited-1-XL.jpg

But all in all, a fantastic January 10 in Minnesota!

Anybody else doing some dodgy winter riding?

microage97

Reaction score
Visit site
New owner here. Commuting from up in Harris to Roseville. New to the FZ6. Wish my luck! Going to have to resist the right wrist twist or splat. :eek: Picked up mine from Larson Cycle in Cambridge. They are clearing 09s out for 5600 + tax.

Dave