Minnesota Riders? Do any exist?

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok we are planning to meet at Ridgedale Mall. 12:30pm Probably in the lot right accross from Champps. We don't have a destination in mind yet. Probably play it by ear once we all get together.

My name is Cory by the way.

Text or call and let me know if your in. Or post back here. I check regularly.

651-239-4285

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a great ride today!!! Hope next time some more peeps from here will join. It was nice meeting you Michael.

We tact on 300 miles today. My butt is sore, that Corbin seat is looking better and better!!

ricefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a great ride today!!! Hope next time some more peeps from here will join. It was nice meeting you Michael.

We tact on 300 miles today. My butt is sore, that Corbin seat is looking better and better!!
Thanks for inviting me on the ride! It was a good time. I had to be home at 4ish, so I took after right when you guys exited 169. I think I put about 150 miles on the odom, so you guys must have gone for a bit longer after I left. Let me know when you go on a ride again and it was nice to meet you too.

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be sure to post a day or two in advance when I go riding. Normally I go with about 3 people. But it is always fun to get more people involved.

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
It'd be nice to get up there to ride with you guys, but my summer is pretty full. I'll try to make it to at least one. Do any of you go on MNSBR and ride with those guys?

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on MNSBR. I have only rode with one guy from MNSBR so far. But plan to ride with more.

All comes down to who is ready to ride when the day comes.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
This thread sure has legs. :lol3

Almost through the heat of summer and in to THE BEST PART OF RIDING SEASON.

If nothing else we should at least meet someplace for a beer and shoot the ****.

humm

Reaction score
Visit site
I need some riding buddies... none of my friends have bikes.

Im in minnetonka and always down to go ride after work or on the weekends.

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in twins city too. I'd lit to go for a ride with you guys. I don't know if you'all know about the first Thursday of the month rally at a pizza place in MSP. I'll be there every month with my 09 FZ6. We can meet there and plan for the ride :D

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in twins city too. I'd lit to go for a ride with you guys. I don't know if you'all know about the first Thursday of the month rally at a pizza place in MSP. I'll be there every month with my 09 FZ6. We can meet there and plan for the ride :D

I'm in south-central MN around the Mankato area. Sucks that all the riders and good roads are at least an hour to the north or east. I'd like to do a ride some time this summer since I didn't make it to any last year :spank:

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
The pizza place in Minneapolis is called Dulono's Pizza. Just search it on the internet. 1st Thursday of the month. Let's go there next month which is May 2nd. I usually go in the evening, cos that when everybody get off work. See you guys there next month so that we can plan an FZ group ride some time. :rockon:

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
The pizza place in Minneapolis is called Dulono's Pizza. Just search it on the internet. 1st Thursday of the month. Let's go there next month which is May 2nd. I usually go in the evening, cos that when everybody get off work. See you guys there next month so that we can plan an FZ group ride some time. :rockon:

Post it up here or at MNSBR if you get a group of FZs together for a ride! I'll definitely try to make it.

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's short notice, but any TC riders up for a ride Sunday (6/2)? Weather is supposed to be nice and I am becoming seriously bored riding all by my lonesome. We can search for pirates and keep track of the number of bikes parked outside of bars! Ape-hangers with tassels earn bonus point! :iconbeer:

Route suggestions are welcome... I have a couple of roads in mind as well.

So who's in? Anyone?

Brad

If interested, I'll be at the Battle Creek Park lot just off Pt. Douglas Rd. at 10:00am

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203585486986598767303.0004de207ac745acec2d3&msa=0&ll=44.935489,-93.028568&spn=0.00413,0.005847

Last edited: