Mivv Suono + Givi rack

digitalfatha

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of buying the Mivv Suono exhaust and i also have the Givi rack as shown in the pictures

6448fdb48f924c9c907a998564ada7c9.png
2ead47072baf468b890f54ad13eadb7b.png

Do you think i will have problems mounting the exhausts? I see there is a piece that hugs the exhaust and if the custom exhaust is just a bit bigger in diameter it won't be able to fit. Anyone has experience to the matter?

P.S.: I have been a part of this lovely community for a month or so, this is my first post. Greetings to all fellow riders from Greece

jgtsuk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of buying the Mivv Suono exhaust and i also have the Givi rack as shown in the pictures

View attachment 67589
View attachment 67588

Do you think i will have problems mounting the exhausts? I see there is a piece that hugs the exhaust and if the custom exhaust is just a bit bigger in diameter it won't be able to fit. Anyone has experience to the matter?

P.S.: I have been a part of this lovely community for a month or so, this is my first post. Greetings to all fellow riders from Greece

Hi m8. You shouldn't have to much trouble to fit it. The centre piece that hugs exhaust will be a bit tricky but as base you can use standard piece that holds rear reg plate holder/mudguard. You may need few washers or spacers, bit of improvising and lots of patience [emoji23].
I got suono on my fz6s2 and got rack but only fitting it when on longer trips. Suono looks great without some rails (brackets) on sides lol.

And btw it's my first post too :)

Wysłane z mojego G3221 przy użyciu Tapatalka

max600

Reaction score
Visit site
regard the exhaust yes there will be some trimming at the back but the bike will listen more aggressive