The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

HappyHighwayman

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm almost glad they don't offer the N version in America, otherwise I might have gotten one instead. I much prefer the Naked look but after riding a naked SECA II streetfighter on the highway once I decided I need partial fairings and a windscreen.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm almost glad they don't offer the N version in America, otherwise I might have gotten one instead. I much prefer the Naked look but after riding a naked SECA II streetfighter on the highway once I decided I need partial fairings and a windscreen.

It's a personal preference. I road with a fairing/windscreen for about year and a half and decided to do the naked look this winter. Riding highway usually doesn't bother me.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
There is an entire section of this forum dedicated to mods--dive in.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
really depends on what you plan to do with your bike,
what mods are for you, regardless I'd put a set of frame sliders on it
Excellent suggestion for Mod #1. :thumbup:

For Mod #2, I'd recommend the cheapest mod you can make: Grip Puppies! These are dense foam tubes that slip over your current handgrips. There's a couple folks on this forum who haven't liked them, but if your hands are average or large-sized these things make the grips more comfortable to hold (your hand isn't so tightly wound); the vibration to your hands is lessened; and my favorite benefit: it's not as tiring to hold the throttle open on a long interstate ride, something I noticed on my monthly trips to Tooele (75 miles each way).
Have fun, and make sure to post pics of your mods as you make them!

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
Dual lowbeam headlight mod. costs nearly nothing. you can get a bracket from BD43 (I think) and find his detailed instructions if you search it. No more people telling you that your headlight is out and its a bit brighter.