Most ridiculous cute pet pic contest

vdbergj1

Manna
Reaction score
Visit site
You all have some awesome pets!

My sister went on holiday and I'm baby sitting her Jack Russell (9mnths) and Rottweiler (1yr) for a week. The Golden Retriever (4mnths) is my other sister's, which she is fed up with - I took her in for 'rehab', she'll go back in a month or two. The Labrador (7yr) and Husky (1yr) is ours. All b!tches. So we have an extended sleepover with the cousins. What a joyful life.

Sorry the photo was in the dark and I had to fix it to make the moment visible. I'll try this again sometime in daylight...:eek:
View attachment 22196

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure how cute you might think she is, but here is Clio (yes like the Renault :rof:) She's about six months old now.

0928091453a.jpg

And her face:

0928091453b.jpg

And here's Dakota, RIP. Husky and German Shepard mix.

pict0001qb.jpg

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright here's my two:

My Shiba Inu, Kiba (Japanese for fangs), she got her name cause she'll bite your trousers or skirt if you ignore her.

8 weeks old
050.jpg

046.jpg

Today, 15 months old
008.jpg

Me & Kiba
SH104210.jpg

Can't forget Mojo, He's an African Pigmy Hedgehog, an Algerian variety to be exact, which means he has light brown quills, and a tan face.

SH104198.jpg

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a cute Boston Puppy.

Thanks! Here are some pics of him grown up. This is my first Boston, previously all I have had are Labs and Golden Receivers. Love the Boston personality. He is also a registered Therapy Dog, something he really loves doing.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, here is our other current dog, Smokey. He was a rescued puppy, found running down the middle of the highway by a very nice lady that stopped and picked him up. He is a sweet, simple boy, as his picture shows!!
View attachment 22278

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It almost looks like she has a second pair of cat eyes painted in her brow a little closer in right above her real eyes....that is wild!

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks...i just saw it while my sis was going through her pic n i was like OMG!! i gotta put that on this thread....i now consider myself addicted to this forum