Mot disc question

Deadpool

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people my mot is coming up soon and i was wondering where i can put a mot disc holder on my 2008 FZ6 s2.My tax disc holder is on my chain guard.Thanks:D

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
we don't get them over here, does it say where you can mount them?

i just mount my tax disc on the chain guard slightly behind the passenger peg

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Didnt know you had to display MOT on bike in Ireland? i have taken my task disk holder and tax off and hidden them under the seat. They say its an offence not to display your tax but when the cruddy standard tax disk holder is not waterproof and destroys your task disk after riding in the rain anyway so it becomes unreadable i think its ok :spank:

Deadpool

Reaction score
Visit site
Didnt know you had to display MOT on bike in Ireland? i have taken my task disk holder and tax off and hidden them under the seat. They say its an offence not to display your tax but when the cruddy standard tax disk holder is not waterproof and destroys your task disk after riding in the rain anyway so it becomes unreadable i think its ok :spank:

Yeah apparently you have to over here otherwise its an unpleasant 200 quid fine.But wen its all meant to be electronically on the system why do u need to do it in the 1st place:confused:

Deadpool

Reaction score
Visit site
Think theres space on my swingarm next to where my mainstand hangs or on the side of my radiator cover.Shud be problem solved fingers crossed once my disc holders arrive soon.Thanks people:thumbup:

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
My tax was on the front mud guard. It's now under the seat. I used to have to dsplay a parking permit, I had this laminated and stuck under one of the rear pods.