Moto GP 07 any good???

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Caveat to this one, I haven't played a video since I had an Atari as a kid in the '70s. Frogger ROCKS!

So my soon to be brother-in-law asked me if I know what an Xbox 360 is, "Uh, yeah...why?" You want to buy mine, my kids want a Wii. "Uh...sure...how much?" $350, with an Xbox Halo edition, a Logitec Steering Wheel and Pedals, extra controllers, a few games for kids. My 7 year old loves to play Star Wars at his buddy's house and wants one so bad. "Okay"

So the game arrives yesterday, I really wanted it so I could play DVDs on the TV, (my new TV only takes HDMI and my old DVD only has RCA jacks) and I get it hooked up. Looks cool.

So I'm at Worst Buy today shopping for a printer and see the Moto GP 07 game. Now I'm interested! Is the game any good?

Thanks!
:Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Caveat to this one, I haven't played a video since I had an Atari as a kid in the '70s. Frogger ROCKS!

So my soon to be brother-in-law asked me if I know what an Xbox 360 is, "Uh, yeah...why?" You want to buy mine, my kids want a Wii. "Uh...sure...how much?" $350, with an Xbox Halo edition, a Logitec Steering Wheel and Pedals, extra controllers, a few games for kids. My 7 year old loves to play Star Wars at his buddy's house and wants one so bad. "Okay"

So the game arrives yesterday, I really wanted it so I could play DVDs on the TV, (my new TV only takes HDMI and my old DVD only has RCA jacks) and I get it hooked up. Looks cool.

So I'm at Worst Buy today shopping for a printer and see the Moto GP 07 game. Now I'm interested! Is the game any good?

Thanks!
:Sport:

I have MotoGP 06 and It is awesome. not sure what the difference to 07 is but the graphics are great and it gets me through these long winter months.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have MotoGP 06 and It is awesome. not sure what the difference to 07 is but the graphics are great and it gets me through these long winter months.

Cool, great to know. It will help me make it through August and September!