motomummy.com

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I just placed my first order from motomummy today (a Saturday). I hadn't even heard of them before, but someone here posted a link a few days ago.

I ordered a set of ASV levers, black with blue adjusters. Their price is the same as anyone else's, which seems to be MAP. Within about 20 minutes of ordering, I had an email from Corey advising me that the blue adjusters on the clutch and brake were different hues, and asking if that was OK since they were on different sides, or if I wanted to switch colors. I switched to silver, and he told me they'd be shipped today. I had a tracking # within an hour, and they should be here Monday... with free shipping.

Holy ****. Given my experiences with other vendors, I'd expect them to ship maybe Monday, probably more like midweek, and arrive in about a week by ground shipping. I've never dealt with a motorcycle parts business that shipped same day or on Saturday, let alone both.

Needless to say, I know who I'm ordering my Two Brothers cans and Goodridge brake lines from. :thumbup:

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
For the record, my levers did in fact arrive the Monday after I ordered, and were flawless as expected. After the experiences I've had with slow drop-shippers and places that only ship a few times a week and/or measure time to ship in multiple business days, MotoMummy's level of service was seriously refreshing.