Motorcycle Crashes

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
This movie has some amazing saves on it, especially at about 0:50 the moto gp bike.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY8U6u0dKl4&feature=related"]YouTube - motorcycle crash 2[/ame]

The near-get-off at 1:51 is fantastic, especially since the whole thing happened in about a second. Bet the guy was wondering how he ended up back in the saddle. :eek:

Yo Stunta! What idiots, well Darwin in action I suppose. Great vid never the less.

the guy on the dirtbike just after 1:30......holy mother of #$%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only does he fall from like 30 feet HEAD FIRST but the bike pretty much spears into him right behind him.

Most of those make me cringe, but considering most of them are stunters I can't feel too bad for them.

I've seen this vid comp before, but I'm glad to see it again. :D

That one at 1:51 has got to be one of the baddest-ass saves EVER! I mean how in the HELL did he do that?!? Serious stones to hang on thru that whole situation... :eek:

I often watch bike crashing videos with a morbid fascination/fear, thinking How could I prevent that situation from happening to me? Pretty easy in this case - don't ride like an f'ing idiot. It's the red-light runner crashing videos that give me the heebie-jeebies.

I often watch bike crashing videos with a morbid fascination/fear, thinking How could I prevent that situation from happening to me? Pretty easy in this case - don't ride like an f'ing idiot. It's the red-light runner crashing videos that give me the heebie-jeebies.

I know what you mean. The movie where the guy does a wheelie with a girl on the back and dumps her on the ground makes me want to never take anyone on my bike!!!!

Back