Motorcycle Live 2015 (and the MT-10 in person)

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Have just got back from a great weekend in Birmingham/Solihull.

Anyone else going/been? What has been your highlight?

I enjoyed the MT-10, some think its ugly but it has a robotic charm to it.
IMG_20151128_111526.jpg

The Africa-twin is really ugly in the flesh but fits in with the majority of the adventure style.
MVs were the best, lots of parts on the brutale I would love to bring to my bike, the front mudgard and rear plate holder for example.
IMG_20151128_105510.jpg

The show was shadowed for me by the Friday night before it when I was invited to the Hilton at the NEC to spend a night with a couple of famous Brits.

IMG_20151127_223235b.jpg

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the (real life) pics, looks like a great show :thumbup:
I really don't like the transformer look of the MT10, which reminds me of the Kawasaki's as well (which I don't like the looks of either)

Last edited:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got back. Luckily I took the expanding tank bag, as stuff just kept getting bought.

Test rode the Brutalle 800RR. I don't even know where to start with a review.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Is the MT being introduced only in Europe or will it be available here in the states as well?

So far only for the EU market, I suppose to test the water and exports at a later year. You are getting treated to the exclusivity for the R1S which will be US only though, which is a *slightly* cheaper version of the new R1 which keeps the same electronics but has heavier (cheaper) metals for things like wheels etc.