Msf course today

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Which instructors do you have???

I had Joon, Ray, and Van... They were really chill, but one of the guys that rides a Goldwing looked like he would make the class a bit more intimidating...

Good luck on the retry...

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Which instructors do you have???

I had Joon, Ray, and Van... They were really chill, but one of the guys that rides a Goldwing looked like he would make the class a bit more intimidating...

Good luck on the retry...

Over the 3 days I had all of them. Joon is giving me my retest though. They are all pretty cool as I said before. They made the course a lot of fun.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I like how Van calls himself a Monkey... the tandem icebiking thing

Ray is wicked smart... he was a math teacher

Maybe Ill swing by on Monday after the class I bought a scooter... little less embarassing on Tin Fizzy

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I too got a perfect score on the written test, and almost failed the figure-8/box test. Not because I dropped it, but because my 6'5" frame doesn't fit on a 250cc bike too well, making the sharp left-hand turn jammed the horn button into my knee, so I was honking during half the box test. The instructors and other students found this highly amusing, but it really flustered me and I drove out of the box twice... :(

Good luck!

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea that would be cool. I really hope i pass...Maybe I should just walk the bike through the figure 8 lol...jk...but i just hope i pass.I really need this license