My nephew just picked up this gem!

Waltermydoinhere

Reaction score
Visit site
An '06 Fz6 with only 6k on the odometer. He traded even up for his '06 SV650 which has 22k on it. Below are a few pics.

DSC_0596.JPG

DSC_0598.JPG

fz6.jpg

And a few pics of his SV that he traded.

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Both look super clean! Congrates!

The tail tidy on the FZ, I didn't see a tag light (might not just be visable). depending on strict they are there, you may want to address that.. :thumbup:

Waltermydoinhere

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats to your nephew Walt for buying the sexier red! :thumbup:
Will he be joining our little family here?

Possibly...

As for the tail tidy, there is not currently a light. However it could fairly easily be incorporated into it. To make the tail tidy we just used parts that were already on the tail. We just removed the licence bracket, reversed it, then bent to bolt onto under-tail. Then we drilled for signals, removed rubber parts and bolted on!

His SV did not have a light for that so he was OK with not having one on the Fz. However, it if ever becomes and issue, we've got the parts.

Next he wants to set it up for GP shift..(it's how his SV was setup). We're just now researching it, along with aftermarket exhaust options.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As for the tail tidy, there is not currently a light. However it could fairly easily be incorporated into it. To make the tail tidy we just used parts that were already on the tail. We just removed the licence bracket, reversed it, then bent to bolt onto under-tail. Then we drilled for signals, removed rubber parts and bolted on!

His SV did not have a light for that so he was OK with not having one on the Fz. However, it if ever becomes and issue, we've got the parts.

I just mentioned it as it will (or lack of) will get you stopped down here... ;)

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
because this is an FZ6 forum i will say the fanboy thing....your nephew got the best of that deal

congrats to him :thumbup: